Join us for a tour of beautiful and historic Green Lawn Cemetery, where you'll hear graveside tales of ghosts who haunt locations across the city.
Take a spirited stroll through the city's center and learn what unearthly things are said to lurk within downtown Columbus' most iconic buildings.
A rare opportunity to take a haunting tour of Ohio's second largest cemetery after the gates have closed.
***UNAVAILABLE DUE TO OSU COVID19 RESTRICTIONS***
Explore some of the dark history and legends surrounding the Ohio State University on this roving lecture across the campus green.
Please contact us for more details and availability. Whether you're celebrating an event, entertaining clients, avoiding the plague or maybe just don't like strangers, then our private tours are for you! Prices are as follows: $35 per person for groups of 2-9 and $25 per person for groups of 10 or more. Non-refundable deposits may be required to hold your date.
Join us for an exploration of these intricate, sacred structures and the myths and legends which surround them. Currently available by request only.
Visit historic taverns and take in some spirits while hearing tales of those who have not gone quietly into death. These tours are on hold due to covid19.
1) Due to graphic content, we advise that no one under 12 attend our tours.
2) Tickets for tours must be purchased no later than 24 hours before the event.
3) After purchasing tickets you will receive an email with starting location and details. This email acts as your ticket, no physical copy will be sent.
4) Please try to arrive 5 minutes prior to the start time. The tour will begin promptly at it's appointed start time. If you are going to be late or need to meet us at the next stop, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-888-876-5155.
5) These tours are rain or shine. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing. In the event of severe weather your tour will be rescheduled.
6) We are not providing refunds for at this time. If you cannot make your tour for any reason and contact us within 24 hours of your tour time/date, we can reschedule you for another date. Deposits for group tours are also non-refundable.