On these intimate bus tours, guests (13 maximum) are conveyed to historic haunts and taverns wherein they may partake of their favorite spirits while hearing tales of those who have not gone quietly into death. Our most popular tour, Booze & Boos is available year round. Our Haunted Holiday Bus Tours are similar to the regular bus tours but have a festive edge and feature hot chocolate and ginger'dead'men. These are only available in December. Before booking this tour it is suggested that you read the RULES.
These family friendly tours offer a gentler side of the City’s haunted history. Learn about ghouls, ghosts, graveyards and Columbus’ connection to a classic work of horror literature while in the safety of daylight. - Please contact us for availability.
Take a walk through downtown and learn what lurks within some of Columbus’ most iconic buildings. Due to the unpredictable nature of Ohio weather, these tours are offered seasonally.
1) Participants must be 21 years of age (for the Booze & Boos Tour...more family friendly tours coming soon)
2) The starting venue shall be emailed a week in advance and we shall also end the tour at this venue. We shall not be providing an itinerary to keep the tour as mysterious as possible.
3) Please try to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. The tour will begin promptly at it's appointed start time. If you are going to be late or need to meet us at the next stop, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-888-876-5155.
4) Please wear weather appropriate clothing as some stops may be outside.
5) The consumption of alcohol on the bus is prohibited. You shall have plenty of options to engage with the 'spirits' at the stops.
6) Please remember to be respectful to others. If anyone is deemed to be too disruptive or a danger to themselves or others, we reserve the right to remove you from the tour.
7) Please try to eat before the tour. Although we do provide snacks (candy) on bus tours, we will not have enough time to eat at any of the stops. Using cash to pay for your drinks is also advised as it allows for a longer story time.
8) A minimum of 6 guests is required for a tour. If this number is not met, we shall contact you to reschedule.
9) We are not providing refunds for tours at this time. If you cannot make your tour for any reason and contact us within 24 hours of your tour time/date, or if the minimum of 6 is not met we can reschedule you for another date. Deposits for group tours are also non-refundable.
In May of 2015 we held our first Bigfoot Camping Trip. These trips involve hiking, camping and cooking out accompanied by tales of encounters with the Ohio Grassman throughout history and maybe a ghost story or two around the fire.
In 2016 we joined Witchlab and the Vanderelli Room for a two night only art show, costume party haunted attraction event that reinterpreted the Victorian Seance.
In 2017 we collaborated with Chef Catie Randazzo, of Challah Food Truck, Preston's: A Burger Joint and Ambrose & Eve to create an evening of food, drink and stories based on the final culinary requests of executed prisoners. Look for another soon!
In October of 2016 Bucky appeared as a guest on Johnny Diloretto's Not So Late Show. See other media appearances by clicking here.
In September 2018 we shall embark on our first international tour, taking guests through some of our favorite haunts of the Emerald Isle. Read all about it.
We have a variety of exciting tours in development. Keep checking back!